Piedmont Airlines, an American Airlines Group company, is seeking qualified applicants to join our Inflight Service team.
As a flight attendant serving on board American Eagle flights operated by Piedmont Airlines you’ll be an integral part of the travel experience for passengers transiting American’s hubs at Charlotte and Philadelphia.
Piedmont is proud of our long and rich history dating back to our founding as Henson Air Services in 1931. Today we’re looking for service professionals of the highest caliber who have the desire, drive and passion to elevate the customer experience.
Piedmont flight attendants
- Set the standard for inflight service delivery onboard American Eagle flights
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public
- Work independently in the cabin without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers
- Provide leadership in response to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Work in a variety of climates and locations on variable shifts
Physical demands and working conditions
- Flights attendants are frequently pulling, pushing, reaching, bending and walking. You must possess the ability to lift objects like galley service equipment and carry-on baggage weighing up to 70 pounds. You must also be able to push and pull objects weighing in excess of 150 pounds such as service carts.
- Flights attendants are frequently exposed to weather, noisy and hazardous conditions while performing job functions. You must also be comfortable standing for long periods and public speaking.
- Flight attendant schedules include extensive travel, working nights and weekends as well as holidays. You will be expected to spend consecutive nights away from home and be exposed to a variety of climates while traveling.
- High School diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Stand no taller than 6’0” with a minimum height of 5’2
- Valid US or foreign passport (with applicable Visas) allowing for unrestricted travel to all destinations served by Piedmont throughout all phases of training and employment
- Authorization for employment within the United States
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to read, write, speak English fluently
- Present a professional image. Flight attendants may not have visible tattoos. Facial, multiple, upper ear piercings as well as extreme colors and/or styles of hair are not permitted while in uniform
- Height and weight must allow for safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions. You must be able to occupy the flight attendant jump seat and fasten the harness without modification. You must also be able to move throughout the cabin aisles and operate emergency exits
- Competent ability to handle difficult situations including problem solving and complaint resolution
- College education two or more years of experience in a customer service role
- Prior flight attendant experience
You are applying for employment with Piedmont Airlines in the flight attendant role.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of the work performed and are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change.
Employment is contingent on a ten year background investigation including criminal history and driving records check, and a pre-employment drug screening.
M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA Employer.