Discover Flight Attendant jobs at Piedmont Airlines. Become a member of Piedmont’s family and join our Inflight service team. We’re looking for talented professionals who are driven and passionate about elevating the customer experience. Read more below or view our current openings.
Flight Attendant Jobs at Piedmont
Piedmont Flight Attendants are trained to deliver exceptional customer service while ensuring the safety of our passengers. So, if you’re a customer-focused individual with a willingness to go above and beyond, become a flight attendant today.
Pay & Benefits
Wages are $27.25 per flight hour with $1.80 per diem
Paid Sick Days
Commuter hotel rooms
Travel for Free
Ready to explore the world? You, your immediate family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across the American Airlines global network.
Insurance and Retirement
High quality health insurance is best in the industry
PPO covers doctor visits, hospitalization, prescriptions and vision
Dental coverage includes no-cost preventative care
Life and disability insurance provided at no cost to you
401(k) plan through Fidelity, with a company match
Inflight Crew Bases
We operate crew bases at three locations:
Philadelphia, PA – Philadelphia International Airport
Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Harrisburg, PA – Harrisburg International Airport
What Do I Need to Apply?
Flight attendants must be at least 21 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Learn more about our qualifications and work requirements below. Read about one of Piedmont’s flight attendants here.
Physical demands and working conditions
- Flights attendants are frequently pulling, pushing, reaching, bending and walking. You must possess the ability to lift objects like galley service equipment and carry-on baggage weighing up to 70 pounds. You must also be able to push and pull objects weighing in excess of 150 pounds such as service carts.
- Flights attendants are frequently exposed to weather, noisy and hazardous conditions while performing job functions. You must also be comfortable standing for long periods and public speaking.
- Flight attendant schedules include extensive travel, working nights and weekends as well as holidays. You will be expected to spend consecutive nights away from home and be exposed to a variety of climates while traveling.
- High School diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Stand no taller than 6’0” with a minimum height of 5’2
- Valid US or foreign passport (with applicable Visas) allowing for unrestricted travel to all destinations served by Piedmont throughout all phases of training and employment
- Authorization for employment within the United States
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to read, write, speak English fluently
- Present a professional image. Flight attendants may not have visible tattoos. Facial, multiple, upper ear piercings as well as extreme colors and/or styles of hair are not permitted while in uniform
- Height and weight must allow for safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions. You must be able to occupy the flight attendant jump seat and fasten the harness without modification. You must also be able to move throughout the cabin aisles and operate emergency exits
- Competent ability to handle difficult situations including problem solving and complaint resolution
- Two or more years of experience in a customer service role
- Prior flight attendant experience