Are you seeking an internship? Airline internships will not only enhance your studies but also provide real-world experience. You will learn new skills and abilities that can be applied to any future profession. Network with professionals and experience the day-to-day operations of Piedmont Airlines.
Airline Internships at Piedmont:
- Human Resources
- Flight Operations
- Corporate Communications
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
About Piedmont Internships
- Paid work experience. Build career skills and knowledge that can be applied to any job
- Receive influential guidance from company leaders, including our senior leadership team
- Discover job opportunities available at Piedmont Airlines and American Airlines
- Travel for free across the American Airlines global network
- Open to current college students and recent graduates; you don’t have to be enrolled in an airline specific program
Piedmont has made it a point to provide me with professional exposure. The Human Resource department includes me in their collaborations and day-to-day workflow, and from the perspective of an intern, I’m not sure what more you could ask for. Reading case studies in a classroom doesn’t compare to real-world experience.
During their time with us, interns are exposed to all elements of a regional airline safety department and the knowledge that is gained helps steer their career path and provides experience to strengthen their resume. As a company, we gain an extra set of hands and a fresh perspective.
Interns bring new ideas and a whole new level of creativity. It’s a great opportunity to get to know a potential employee, too. Now, if I have a job opening, I have a pool of current and former interns I would hire on the spot.