Diversity. Inclusion. These are more than just words for us, but principles that show who we are and guide where we’ll go. At Piedmont Airlines, we can only fulfill our mission to create a culture of caring when everyone is included.
We’re on the move. Let’s go together.
Our commitment to inclusion across all generations, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, gender identity, disabilities, religious affiliations and backgrounds drives us forward.
We are proud to support the following organizations, which advocate for a brighter and more inclusive future in the aviation industry.
Piedmont Airlines supports:
- NGPA – The Worldwide LGBT Aviation Community
- OBAP – Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals
- Women in Aviation International
- LPA – Latin Pilots Association
- PAPA – Professional Asian Pilot Association