- This event has passed.
Hiring Ground Handling Agents BTV
August 10 @ 2:00 pm
Join the team at one of Piedmont’s 80+ locations that provide Ground Handling services. You’ll work alongside teammates who are dedicated to customer satisfaction and safety. Piedmont Airlines is looking to hire part-time and full-time Ramp and Customer Service Agents for Burlington International Airport.
We would like to extend an opportunity to attend our In-person Ground Handling Hiring Event on Thursday, August 10th starting @ 2pm
The session will be held at the Burlington International Airport, 1200 Airport Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403 in The Wright Room airport conference space. We will present our company information, give you an opportunity to ask questions and give verbal job offers on the spot.
Click below for more information about the open positions:
You must have the following items with you, in hand:
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and a social security card. In lieu of a SS card you can use a passport or birth certificate.
- If applicable, permanent resident card.
You must pass the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- No felonies in the past 10 years
- No DUI/DWI in past 5 years
- Must pass a drug test
- If past employee, eligible for rehire. (no terminations or quitting without notice)